Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2014-10-12, 19:26   #19
Nima Nima är inte uppkopplad

Hej!
Det finns en hel massa folk med samma bekymmer upptäckte jag när jag försökte söka på nätet efter nån drivrutin. Här är en som skriver att han/hon helt enkelt måste ansluta d-card-läsaren innan resten av programmet installeras:
"I tried to load the d card reader/writer software first but I kept getting an error that told me I had to load “Customing or Customising Pro” first (which was already loaded). I figured out I had to plug in the reader/writer first, then load the software from the CD. Now the dcard reader/writer works perfectly. Well almost.

The only glitch is that the computer loses track of the dcard reader/writer when I shut down and restart. Apparently that’s been a problem forever no matter what computer so now I’m just starting it with the software in the floppy and the reader/writer attached and it finds it at start up. A small thing to deal with given the cost of buying a new full suite of software and a new embroidery machine." En intressant tråd som fanns som jag hittade här: http://www.secretsof.com/wp/?p=1895

Men det verkar ju onekligen som om vi med gamla maskiner måste börja tänka på nya med tiden, fast de fungerar bra!
Nima är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat