Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2009-11-09, 07:52   #39
Lithia Lithia är inte uppkopplad

Nu har jag fått svar ifrån den på Sanrio som är ansvarig för den svenska marknaden. Det är två mail och jag citerar dem ordagrant men har tagit bort personnamn.

"Thank you for your email to us consening the license for Hello Kitty clothes. What we need to inform the Sanrio license division in Italy is:
- what items are you interested in
- what would be your sales channels
- what territories you would be interested in selling
- what is your sales forecast for year no. one and two"

Då blev jag förvirrad och skrev det här till svar:
"Hello

I'm not interested in selling ready made items, I'm interested in making items from the Hello Kitty Fabric I've already bought here in Sweden."

Och fick detta till svar:
"I understand that you want to make clothes of this fabric. And I do not know how the laws in Sweden are and if you are allowed to do that - sell them in your own store/market place would be perhaps ok but selling them to other shops is perhaps not allowed. Please call your local authorities and find out if it is ok to sell items made of this kind of branded fabric and I will contact Sanrio licensing."

Så vad jag kan utläsa av hennes svar är att det är Sveriges lag om mönsterskydd som gäller. Då behöver vi alltså ha tag i nån nu som verkligen kan Sveriges mönsterskyddslag så vet vi vad som gäller.

Phu, så mycket trassel över lite tryckt tyg :/

/L
Lithia är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat