Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2016-01-18, 20:46   #2
monikaw monikaw är inte uppkopplad

Smile

Hi Ana,

The absolutely best thing is to try the machines you are interested in out for yourself before you buy one. A good place to try machines out is a crafting fair like "Syfestivalen" that is held in Borås, Malmö Stockholm and Göteborg. They also often offer good fair prices.

If you look at the warranty Janome is the on that offers the longest one with five years.

When I got my machine I was set to get a Brother but then I got a great deal on a used Janome so I went for the Janome because of the pricing. Husqvarna was never an option for me since we never get along, lol. But I know that there is people that love their Husqvarna.

I prefer a heavy machine because it is a good sing of quality and it does not move around when you use it. Heavy = metal, light = plastic. Plastic breaks more often than metal. On the other hand if you have to move around the machine a lot you might consider a light one anyway. A light plastic machine can not always sew though heavy fabric like layers of jeans. But if you are going to sew in lighter materials like curtains and pillow cases and stuff like that it does not matter.

I hope I did not confuse your choice of machine. And hope you find the one that is right for you.
monikaw är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat